What do need to have for your event badges? Printed full color, attendee names, or how about color coding based on attendee type? What about the size needed for your badges? There are many options, so no need to feel that you are limited to only a few things. Rely on our experienced team to help you to plan the best event badges for you event.
- Simple and Detailed Data Merges
- Standard or Custom Badge Sizes
- Full Color Printed
- Many Options for Lanyard/Pin Attaching
- Options for Badge Holders
- Rounded Corners
- Custom Data Merge Design
- Double Sided Printing
Do badge ribbons remind you of the patches on a motorcyclist’s leather vest? Many events have badges ribbons to show how long someone has been a member, sometimes it shows levels of certification, and sometimes they are just fun to initiate topics for conversation. No matter what the purpose, we can get you the right badge ribbons for your specific needs.
- Many Standard Ribbons Available
- Easy Custom Ribbons
- Foil Stamped in Many Colors
- Large Selection of Ribbon Colors
If your event badges are not a stand alone type, then a Badge Holder is absolutely necessary. The important things to think about when deciding what kind of badge holder to use are; Badge Size, Lanyard or Attachment Type, and maybe even additional things that might need to also be inserted into the Badge Holder. No worries, we’ll help you to make the best decision possible.
- Standard Sizes (4″x3″, 4.25″x6″, 3.5″x2.25″)
- Different Slot/Hole Choices
- Horizontal or Vertical Options
- Color Coded
- Silk Screen Imprinted
- Pin Backed
- Bulldog Clip