We realize you’re probably getting bombarded with these types of messages from different sources. We believe there is no such thing as being too safe; therefore, wanted to let our valued customers know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help keep their business and our team as safe as possible during this time.
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
• Closely monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) websites for updates on the latest preventive measures and actions.
• Closely monitoring manufacturing/shipping material supplies inventory levels
• Closely monitoring USPS all our service providers.
• Office Staff is cross trained to assist in all business operations
• Alerting our holiday staff, and temp services that we will be needing more help as our volume continues to increase.
• Fulfillment team is able to split shifts or change shift to accommodate caring for family
• Sharing CDC preventive information with our employees to keep them abreast of changes as they occur.
• Asking our associates to stay home and/or get tested if they are showing signs of illness or suspect they may have come in contact with someone infected with the Coronavirus.
• Taking extra measures to clean and sanitize the areas where team members come into contact with, such as: computers, restrooms, seating, door handles, etc.
• Implementing higher standards for sanitation and hand washing procedures for all employees.
• Suspending meetings on site with clients, vendors, etc.
• Providing additional hand sanitizing products for employees use based on market availability of these products.
The health and safety of our employees is of paramount importance and we will maintain these procedures in place for as long as it takes until this public health threat subsides or is under control so that we continue to support our clients. We will rely on information from the aforementioned websites to make that determination.
Thank you for your continued support, trust and understanding during this challenging time.